Thermoplastique Thermoplastique

Awesome :D

Every since this was put on the audio portal iv'e loved this song. It'd make a pretty darn epic boss battle. NIce and i apprecate your work

MashedByMachines responds:

Thanks man!

Runescape - Medieval (nonMID!) Runescape - Medieval (nonMID!)

IDK AHHHH

IDK whether the original or this one is better. Great job i like ur instrument replacement on it. :D Brings back those memories, yah know?

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks for your review. :D

Bad ass Boss Theme Bad ass Boss Theme

Not bad..

I like it, not one of my favorites but i like it. It would seem like a simple short boss battle would fit into here. So good job

Pokémon Johto Rival Battle Pokémon Johto Rival Battle

Brings me back....

Good work Dude :D. Nice job with the song. I dont care what people say, this song is the best rival song in the whole pokemon series. Actually Heartgold and soulsilver IS THE BEST EVEAR. I played the originals and its lmost the same. Johto kicks bass. So i would say good job in picking the correct song to make. It takes me back...

Radidsh responds:

Thankies! Hehe, I am glad you liked it! It's half of my motivation, if not more.

I love Pokémon and its tunes, and bringing me back? That's where the second half of my motivation comes in, and I believe why I started doing this as well. X3 I try to preserve as much nostalgia as possible in my projects up to this point.

Thanks!

-Jumper- -Jumper-

ALIGATOR SNAP

Whenever im in the the forest entry part of castle crashers. I ride upon the alligator and make him snap his teeth in beat with song. THATS HOW AWESOME THIS IS WOOT :D

Pound Cake Pound Cake

Ahh 8-bit games

This song reminds of all the 8-bit games i have played. If i were to make one, (which i wouldnt do, dont know how) i would definitely use this song. Good job.

I Can Walk On Water Remix I Can Walk On Water Remix

FIRST REVIEW Awesome song

I find this quite catchy and within i found myself tapping my foot. GREAT JOB WITH THIS :D. Normally im not up with these types songs but This is great i do have say.
I like the intro.

Mario's Underground Hardstyle Mario's Underground Hardstyle

LOVE IT

Marios voice only quadruplified the awesomeness of this song.
Mainly i dont like songs like this, but this one is an excption.
Great job, i do respect your work.

ONESTEPAHEAD responds:

haha thanks!!

Stickers Stickers

I like this its catchy

I like how its simple and catchy. NIcely done nicely done

Trogg responds:

thanks for your kind kind words